The CEE & Turkey’s Guaranteed Meeting Place for Regional Insight and Interaction
Returning to Izmir, Turkey, the event this year will reflect on the changes and developments which took place in 2015 and look forward in a challenging environment to discuss what lies ahead for the region and how refineries and petrochemical companies, along with their suppliers, can survive and even thrive in a difficult climate.
- Analyse where the opportunities are for you to further invest downstream by hearing about new successful investments and projects from leading refiners in the region, such as MOL Group, Grupa Lotos and INA and SOCAR
- Join the site visit to STAR Refinery and hear how you can still contribute to the project as they prepare their maintenance and HSE strategy.
Site Visit agenda:
9:30 – Bus departs Hilton Hotel for STAR Refinery
10:45 – Welcome to Petkim
11:15 – Welcome to STAR Refinery and small speech by STAR staff
13:00 – Lunch at STAR Refinery
14:00 – Return to Izmir
- Benchmark through case studies from leading petrochemical companies including Petkim and SOCAR Polymer to ensure you have a competitive edge
- With our World Café Roundtables and Speed networking sessions, exchange business cards with the newly appointed management from SOCAR Turkey and this region’s key decision makers from the likes of Grupa Lotos, Tupras, Petkim, Rompetrol, MOL, Saras and more
- With our industry panel discussions, gain insight into market perspectives and supply and demand dynamics in the region to mitigate risks, and leverage opportunities for your company
If you are representing an operator in the region, we have a selected number of complimentary delegate passes for the regions refiners and producers HERE
New Interactive Formats in 2016
World Café Roundtables
Discuss opportunities and challenges of refining and petrochemical investments in the CEE and Turkey region in a more informal format. Highly interactive and focused, these roundtables will challenge your thoughts and stimulate discussion on a number of different key topics as well as give you the opportunity to network with your peers.
Star Refinery Site Visit
An opportunity to visit the STAR refinery which will include updates on developments from the past two years and operational challenges and opportunities as the site nears completion.
Meet all your fellow attendees in 25 minutes! Speed networking is a great ice-breaker that sets up further discussion for later on in the day. Don’t miss out on that vital introduction!